HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!
WE NEED YOUR HELP NEXT YEAR!
PLEASE CONSIDER VOLUNTEERING!
See which positions are open HERE!
CLICK HERE TO TAKE STOCK AND BECOME A PTO MEMBER!
Learn more about Take Stock HERE.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING CHE!
**If you are already registered on our CHE PTO website but need to add another student (incoming Kindergartener):
1) Click LOGIN/Register.
2) Sign in.
3) Click on 'My Account'.
4) Click on Family Information. On the 2nd page, click 'I have another student'. Remember to use their current 2020-21 grade (Pre-K for Incoming Kindergarteners).
HELP US DO A "SPRING CLEANING" OF THE CHE LEARNING GARDEN!
TO HELP WEED AND CLEAN UP!
Thank you for your help!
KEEP TRACK OF DATES/DEADLINES & SYNC YOUR CALENDAR
Since we aren't sending home paper flyers this year - try syncing the PTO Calendar to your phone calendar. All of the important PTO dates & deadlines will automatically be added to help you remember!
It’s the easiest way to keep your personal calendar up to date!
SYNC YOUR CALENDAR NOW follow these simple steps:
1. Make sure you are logged in to your account on the PTO website.
2. Under SIGN UP/FORMS menu select My Calendar Subscriptions.
3. Scroll down to view the available calendars.
4. Click on Subscribe for the calendars you'd like to sync.
-The PTO calendar has PTO related events and does NOT include all school/district events.
-Volunteer opportunities that originated from the website forms appear on your calendar, not that were generated through sign up genius or another website.
**You can sync your calendar with your iPhone or if you are running Outlook, Mac OS X Calendar, or another calendar program that recognizes iCalendar (ICS) format subscriptions.
Be sure to download the FREE Membership Toolkit Mobile App.