HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!
WE NEED YOUR HELP NEXT YEAR!
PLEASE CONSIDER VOLUNTEERING!
See which positions are open HERE!
IN ORDER TO SEE VOLUNTEER FORMS YOU HAVE
TO UPDATE YOUR FAMILY INFORMATION ON THE SIGN UP/FORMS PAGE.
CLICK HERE TO TAKE STOCK AND BECOME A PTO MEMBER!
Learn more about Take Stock HERE.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING CHE!
**If you are already registered on our CHE PTO website but need to add another student (incoming Kindergartener):
1) Click LOGIN/Register.
2) Sign in.
3) Click on 'My Account'.
4) Click on Family Information. On the 2nd page, click 'I have another student'. Remember to use their current 2020-21 grade (Pre-K for Incoming Kindergarteners).
HELP US DO A "SPRING CLEANING" OF THE CHE LEARNING GARDEN!
TO HELP WEED AND CLEAN UP!
Thank you for your help!
KEEP TRACK OF DATES/DEADLINES & SYNC YOUR CALENDAR
Since we aren't sending home paper flyers this year - try syncing the PTO Calendar to your phone calendar. All of the important PTO dates & deadlines will automatically be added to help you remember!
It’s the easiest way to keep your personal calendar up to date!
SYNC YOUR CALENDAR NOW follow these simple steps:
1. Make sure you are logged in to your account on the PTO website.
2. Under SIGN UP/FORMS menu select My Calendar Subscriptions.
3. Scroll down to view the available calendars.
4. Click on Subscribe for the calendars you'd like to sync.
-The PTO calendar has PTO related events and does NOT include all school/district events.
-Volunteer opportunities that originated from the website forms appear on your calendar, not that were generated through sign up genius or another website.
**You can sync your calendar with your iPhone or if you are running Outlook, Mac OS X Calendar, or another calendar program that recognizes iCalendar (ICS) format subscriptions.
Be sure to download the FREE Membership Toolkit Mobile App.