When you TAKE STOCK in CHE, 100% of your investment will fund enhanced learning activities that Every Child benefits from:
- Field Trips: Bus Transportation & Entrance Fees
- Cultural Arts: Grade-level and School-wide performances, presentations, & assemblies
- Extension Enhancers: After-school clubs, Summer Open Library, Visiting Authors
- Cheetah Study Den: After-school "guided study" facilitated by CHE teachers
- Curriculum Enhancers: Online Learning - Study Island, BrainPop; Printed Subscriptions -TIME for Kids, National Geographic
- Staff Innovation Grants: "Seed Money" for grade-level/individual projects related to student learning & objectives
- AND MORE . . .
Cost to fund these activities for the year is $75 per child.
This is less than $10 per month!
CHE PTO is a 501(c)(3) making your donation is 100% tax deductible!
Don't Forget to Utilize Your "Employer Company Match"
Click HERE to see if your company is eligible.*
*Don't see your company?
Contact your HR Dept. for more information on their matching program.
Contact the Take Stock chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.